Friday, June 20, 2008

Seattle Day 2

Day 2 in Seattle was spent just taking it easy and taking care of some shopping that I had to do.  We hit Bath and Body Works first and got that job taken care of.  Is it sad that one of the things I look forward to the most when I visit my sister in the US is a trip to that store.  It really makes me so happy!  I came prepared with a list of the stuff I had in stock at home and a list of the stuff I thought I needed.  I was also purchasing for Donna so, you can imagine that we were there for awhile.  The kids were pretty good and we only had to lock them in the car at the very end.
This is my Bath and Body Works Store that I have at home with all my latest purchases integrated.  I have to tell you that there are few things that give me greater joy than lining all my Bath and Body Works goodies up on the kitchen table.  BTW, Curtis thinks that I am crazy.

After BBW, we headed to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch, which the kids still think is fabulous even though they are getting older and jaded at the ages of 8 and 10.  Then we headed to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get beech sheets.  They are these super soft sheets made from beech trees. They rock and if you get a chance to test them out I totally recommend it!

We then made a quick stop at Barnes and Noble to get Heather Armstrong's book and then headed home for supper and a relaxing evening of reality TV on Steph and Aaron's giant bed and DVR.  

No comments: