Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WARNING!!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!! I MEAN YOU, JENN!!

The Tuesday Before Daniel and I headed for Nationals in Ottawa, I was getting the dogs' chicken backs cut up for them to eat and I cut the end of my finger off. Yeah, right off. The following pics are the photographic evidence. It looks a little better now, 7 days after I did it, but not much. I am mastering the middle finger typing technique with my left hand though. Just so everyone knows, I found the piece of my finger and put it in the garbage. There was just something too creepy and weird about one of the dogs eating it. Couldn't let that happen.


4 comments:

grandma pollock said...

oh, my god, you did cut the end off!! so glad to see that it is healing well - wonder if you will always have a slanty end?

chiropollock said...

Holy crap you really did cut the end off!!!! You can hang out with Boogie when you come becuase he did the same thing with garden shears a couple years ago. At least you didn't call the ambulance like he did!! Glad you gave a warning because it's pretty gross.

Jenn said...

ahhhhhh

thank you for the warning!!!!!

I scrolled down as fast as I could. (insert yucky face here)

Jenn said...

ok, I have to look, the suspense is killing me.