Monday, May 5, 2008

Night Sounds

This video isn't much to look at, but it is something to listen to. Reminds me of the cassette recordings my Dad used to make of thunderstorms in Southern Manitoba. The kids and I are outside shortly after midnight on Saturday (Sunday am, I guess). The noise you hear are FROGS! To say they have come out of hibernation would be an understatement. The kids and I went to the pond to see if we could find any, but it is still too cold for the little froggies to be out of the water. Enjoy!

2 comments:

chiropollock said...

That's really cool. At one point you can hear some really loud stuff that I assume is coming from large frogs but what do I know?!

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

I don't know anything about frogs either, but I can tell you, there are nights that I would like to turn them off!