Friday, July 29, 2011

Dog Update

Hi! Just thought I would put up a little post about the doggies.

We have an amazing foster dog, named Kia. I LOVE HER!!!!!! I know that I will have to let her go (hopefully to a wonderful home in NWT), but I am loving every minute with her while she is mine.

She has an incredible zest for life and she is just a little bit terrible. My favourite kind of dog!! She fell out of my van while I was driving down a gravel road last weekend. Wasn't going very fast so no damage done and I didn't run her over. She got right back in and continued to stick her head out the window. Carlam and I think that she is addicted to air.



It has rained here everyday except for 11 since the beginning of June. We have sooo many mosquitoes that even the government has quit counting them!!! As my friend, Cindy, said today, the dogs are all starting to quack!!!



Bye for now! Have a great long weekend everyone. Carlam and I are going to pick up Claire and Daniel on Sunday and I can't wait to have them home!!!!

3 comments:

chiropollock said...

These are all great pictures. I love the ears on Flynn and that new foster is supercute!

chiropollock said...

These are all great pictures. I love the ears on Flynn and that new foster is supercute!

chiropollock said...

like them so much I had to comment twice