Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of School, 2009

Well, it is that time of year again! Daniel and Claire started school on August 31st, 2009 and put in a full five days right off the bat. These are the pictures from the 1st morning. Daniel was heading off to grade 7 and his last year at the elementary school and Claire is going to grade 4.



Claire got a new haircut for school. Daniel did too, you just can't tell!! I can't believe how cute Claire's looks. Completely suits her face and sense of style. I have to admit that I am a little jealous!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Claire
I love your haircut. It is so cool.

Like Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby when she gets it cut at Vidal Sasoon. Claire, you are one cool chick.
j

Mrs. Mathis' Homeroom said...

I love the haircut too! It really suits her! Now, she REALLY REALLY looks like her older brother!! Wow! There's no denying that they're related!