Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chinook Winds Greyhound Picnic 2009

On September 12th, 2009 Chinook Winds Greyhound Rescue Foundation hosted their annual picnic just outside Edmonton to raise money for the group and of course, to allow all the dogs and owners to get together and talk greyhound! Claire and I attended as Daniel was in MB hunting and we had a great time as usual. Claire and I were in charge of the kid game (a greyhound name scavenger hunt) meaning that I helped her get the stuff and come up with the idea and she ran the show at the picnic. Chester came with us and also had a great time. He seems to think that he needs to be a little snarky with other greyhounds. Maybe he is just taking advantage of being away from Tipper and showing other dogs that he is boss!

Chester enjoying the shade. He still looks like a puppy to me!

Pretty girl excited to be at the picnic

Everyone getting ready for the auction to start


Auction in full swing

I know the brindle and white girl is Tinkerbell, but I don't know
the name of the black boy.

No comments: