Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!

I know, I know, I have been rediculously lax at updating this blog this summer. I do have a legitimate excuse though! It is all the fault of the men of Arashi Do. Daniel took him Black Belt test in June and did not receive his new Black Belt Gi until a week ago so, it is not my fault that I am completely anal and need to keep this blog in chronological order for posterity.

Anyway, here are the long awaited pics of Daniel with his newly acquired Black Belt. Daniel received his black belt with iron man distinction, which means that in the allotted time for sparring he earned more than 30 points as opposed to the necessary 20 to pass the test. This is very hard and Daniel was one of only 3 that received this distinction for the junior black belts. I am the proudest Mom in the world because of his accomplishments in martial arts.

Introducing SENSEI DANIEL!!!


This is the certificate that Daniel received the day of his test.
He also got 2 black belts, one with his name and Arashi Do
embroidered on it and his plain "everyday" belt that he
wears to class.
The back of Daniel Gi

The front of his Gi. This is a new design
so, the June 2009 graduating class
is the first to have this Gi

Daniel with his Certificate


1 comment: