Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Day, FINALLY

I know, I know.  It is January 7th and I am just now putting up the Christmas Pictures.  We had an amazing holiday even though it was consistently at least -20 and we were on our own.  It was very relaxing and I think, what Curtis, the kids and I all needed.  We watched movies, played the Wii and even took on the sliding hill in Onoway for about, 20 mintues one day.  There were many days where we were in our pj's from sun up 'til sundown!!

We started the festivities with Christmas Eve dinner and enjoyed a meatless meal.  We ate Shrimp appetizers, Asian Salad, Broccoli Casserole, etc and Cherry Cheesecake for Dessert. Then after dinner we watched the Sound of Music.  Daniel never wants to watch this movie, but he always ends up watching the whole thing!

Christmas day started at about 8:30.  We opened stockings and prezzies and then had a nice breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast and hashbrowns.  Curtis is not keen on any of those slow cooker/breakfast casserole thingys(Jenn, I am sure your's was FANTASTIC)!!  After breakfast we watched Horton Hears a Who and had a nap.  Supper was Turkey and all the goodies that go with.

Daniel with his "Sensei Beaver" Claire
built him at Build a Bear.  Do you think he likes it?


Checking out the Pogo Stick from Santa and calling
"Balogne" to whatever Dad is saying.



Daniel showing off the Muay Tai shorts that
I designed for him online.  No one else will have a pair like this.


Claire with the curling irons she has wanted for at least 6 months.
Thank you EBAY!


Claire with her apron and sweater from Nana and Papa.


Daniel's sweater made by Nana


Opening the Rock Tumbler


Christmas Pj's


This picture is for reference.  These are the sized of glasses that I 
have for my crystal that are not for wine.  FYI Mom and Steph!

1 comment:

chiropollock said...

Yay, it looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I will get your beads in the mail tommorrow!!