Sunday, April 13, 2008

Daniel got beat up by a ............

SOCCER BALL!!!! On April 2nd, Daniel came home from school looking like this. He was playing defense during the recess soccer game and I guess he doesn't know how to duck or step to the side because he took a nice cold soccer ball right to the side of his head. I wish I could tell you that he took on a much bigger kid on the play ground and got him into a submission hold and held him there until help arrived, but alas, that is not the case.



Oh, and the bruise on his cheek is from taking a header into his sister on his way down Uncle Dale's sliding hill in Manitoba. My tough Daniel.

Also on this entry I thought that I would show you the awesome spring snowman that the kids made last Saturday. Got home from Red Deer Friday night just as the storm was blowing in. Kid's had a great time building this guy. It was +18 here today so, all that is left of our winter friend is the gear in the grass. BRING ON SUMMER!!!!!



No comments: