Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick or Treating, 2010


Claire and Daniel went trick or treating with their Dad in Spruce Grove this year. I stayed home and had a nap!!! They came home with an obscene amount of candy that I have decided not to police this year. The sooner it is gone, the better, I say!!!! Mine are a little more menacing looking than Steph's Dino and Jenn's parrot, but we are in a very, very different age bracket and if I came at either of my kids with a Dino costume, they would be moving out the next day! The key to a tween/teen costume is scary/chic (sigh).

3 comments:

Jenn said...

scary chic, yet still completely covered so it's ok. They look FANTASTIC.

lucky for us, Maddie isn't much of a "walker" so she pooped out after only one block. (so less candy sitting in the kitchen calling my name...)

chiropollock said...

Wow they really are creepy. Is Claire's hair really that long already? Apparently when you're a tween/teen you're not allowed to smile either.

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

Claire is wearing a wig. She would love it if her hair was that long already.