Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Dog Pictures

Tipper sleeping on her new water bed.  Really it is!
It is supposed to keep your dog cool in the summer.
It has an absorbent gel inside of it so, that when
you fill it with water it is cool to the touch.
We put an old crib sheet on it and all the dogs think that it is the
squishiest bed.

My foster girl, Molly.  She should go to her new home this weekend. 
She is a Christmas Day puppy and will turn 9 on December 25th.

This is the Polar Bear!  He came yesterday and doesn't
go to the vet until Thursday, but I would guess that he weighs 120lbs.
Claire came in from supervising turn out after school yesterday and
pointed at me and said "THAT is a good dog!"  We are calling him Spirit because
he looks like a ghost.

This is where Chester spends his afternoons.  He loves to lay
on a freshly made bed!

This is where Chester sleeps in the evening, on my Gramma Pollock's
Davenport.  He has always thought this was his couch and I am sure
my Gramma wouldn't mind.

I don't have a picture of Sidney today, but he is still here.  He spends the days sleeping either in the office or the bedroom by the bed.  He will be 12 in February and basically just sleeps and eats now with some bursts of old dog energy.  

And this is Claire's new sweater.  Steph, this is the yarn that
was purchased in Fernie.  Jenn, you should lay claim to this now!
It is very cute and Claire wore it to school yesterday including the hat.

6 comments:

Queen of Swords said...

Spirit looks like a doll! Nice to see all the dogs relaxing. And I love the sweater and hat! Purple is a great colour!

terriknits said...

Molly is a gorgeous little girl - we spent a lot of time at the picnic petting her! And Chester looks adorable - I love that he has his kitty stuffie on the bed with him. And Spirit is HUGE! Is he like Elliot in that he figures he's a lap dog? Claire's new sweater and beret are adorable, and she looks very pleased with them!

chiropollock said...

Spirit is a really cool looking dog. Is he a good dog just because he is big and cool or is he well behaved too? I love the picture of Chester sunning himself. Your dogs are so lucky, they just have the best life. Give them all hearty squeeze for me, maybe someday Archie can come visit his cousins.

Jenn said...

Two things:
1. I swear that Chester and Sammy are twins separated at birth. They have the same hobbies!
2. I thought exactly the same thing when I saw Claire's sweater and hat - very cute! Is it really selfish that I'm hoping for a little boy in Renton????

:)

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

Doesn't matter if there is a boy in Renton because Maddie is older so she gets the sweaters first!

Mrs. Mathis' Homeroom said...

OK. That first picture (Tigger?) is GORGEOUS!!! Love it! It's perfect with the sun shining...
and...a DOG WATER BED???? OMG! LOL Too funny! They like it? Maybe I'll look into that for my two big fellas!
And LOVE Claire's sweater and hat! She looks adorable in it!