Monday, January 21, 2008

Miscellaneous Claire and Daniel

These are pics of Claire and Daniel is some new duds for Nana and Auntie Mee-Mee's benefit.

This is the shrug that Nana made for Claire over Christmas. She is not feeling it yet and I don't know why. Maybe because it is still to cold to just wear a shrug. I will see if I can get her to wear it.



This is Daniel is his Ninja hoodie that he wears all the time when it is not dirty. He showed it to Sensei Mike last week and Mike thought it was very funny.



I have to do a little bragging here. This is the practice skirt that I made for Claire. Isn't it awesome? I didn't think that I had it in me, but once I thought about it for a bit, it was easy. She loves it and I think was quite surprised that I could make it after all. Claire told Miss Kathryn that "it only took me like two hours to make the whole thing"!!

1 comment:

chiropollock said...

Impressive work on the skirt. I know a sewing machine scares the bejeezus out of me. Glad D like shis hoodie and I think the shrug is cute.