Monday, December 10, 2007

Jingle on Parade


On December 2nd, 2007, Claire, Chester and I took part in the Jingle on Parade at Scotia Place in downtown Edmonton with Chinook Winds Greyhound Rescue Foundation. This is the 4th year our group has had the honor or being Santa's reindeer.

This is an indoor parade (no chilly weather) between all the downtown highrises that are connected by skyways. It was great and Claire came, but mentioned on the way home that it was not as much fun as she thought it was going to be. Oh well, I had fun, but was tired when it was over!! Chester was very well behaved and only stole one sucker from an unsuspecting child!




Good Boy Chester!!

2 comments:

chiropollock said...

You have inspired me, I am going to try to find a cat christmas suit for Moe. How funny would it be to see him try to walk (or not) with an outfit on. I'm laughing already!!

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

NOOOOO!!!! Don't you dare torchure that poor cat! If you do it do not let him know you got the idea from me.