Thursday, December 6, 2007

I want a Bengal!!!

OK.  Thanks to my sis and her beautiful bengal, Moe, I am now completely, and I mean completely, addicted to www.tanj-ushi.blogspot.com.  It is incredible and the pictures and the colors of the cats are just outstanding.  I love to read their stories and I think I have been through pretty much the entire blog at this point and check it daily for updates. I am reading forward from the beginning of the blog in May of 2006 and am up to September 23rd, 2006. I read about a month a day. They post almost everyday so it takes some time. Curtis, by the way, thinks I have lost my mind!

I love that the cats came from the same kennel as Moe and I would have him call me Auntie Colleen if I had any sort of relationship with him, but alas, I come with noisy baggage when I visit Seattle so we only get to see Moe if we crouch down and look under the bed (sigh). I think that Stephanie and Aaron should get Moe a buddy for Christmas. C'mon Aaron!!

1 comment:

chiropollock said...

I agree that Moe should have a buddy. He is getting a little better about guests but I have to admit he seriously prefers the quiet ones!