Monday, June 11, 2007

FLIN FLON FISHING





I couldn't make up a title like that! Curtis(husband) and my Dad spent the week fishing in and around Flin Flon Manitoba and Creighton Saskatchewan (virtually the same place, divided by a provincial border). They were very lucky to have Curtis' Uncel Donny offer then a place to stay in his fabulous lake front cabin/house. If it has running water, electricity and a TV, to me that is a house.

They had a great time and Curtis came home refreshed and ready to work that last three weeks before our big move. My Dad came home sick. C'est La Vie!

2 comments:

chiropollock said...

Tell curtis that I have no idea why you can't enlarge the fish picture. What does he think I am an IT guy??

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

I will pass on your comment. Please make all subsequent fish pictures enlargable.