Friday, August 5, 2011

Over Night Guest

So, I am beginning to get a reputation in the small town that I live near as the lady that you call if you have a dog that you need to find a home for. I was contacted last week by a young lady that needed a place for her 4 month old black lab puppy. I had no sooner suggested that she take it to the new facility that the SPCA has in Edmonton when Carlam suggested that I contact his best friends, Rick and Karen, to see if they would be interested. Guess what??? THEY WERE!!!! So, we had the privilege of overnighting Nova and Carlam took him to his new home in Hines Creek.

He is absolutely beautiful and very happy with Rick, Karen, Theron and their lab, Pearl.



This is Nova at his new home with his new friend, Pearl.
Rick and Karen have done a wonderful job with Miss Pearl. She
is such a nice dog to be around I just know that Nova has found
his forever family.



No comments: