Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's day weekend this year was AWESOME!!! Shae came and stayed overnight, Friday night and then her Mom picked her up as well as Claire and went shopping at the West Edmonton Mall. Daniel, Carlam and I got to cut up some wood. I even got to use my chainsaw, but it was a little scary and was happy to load the trailer and stack the wood with Daniel while Carlam worked the saw.

The following are pics taken at Greenland with the new camera.
















Daniel and Carlam goofing around.

My beautiful Claire


Claire and Shae SHOCKED that I would take a picture of
them while they were eating breakfast!!

My Goofy Daniel


Happy Mother's Day to Me!
(photo by Claire)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

so glad to see more of your photography again. It's been a long time.

chiropollock said...

Love the up close ones of the kids. Glad you are enjoying your new camera.