Thursday, June 24, 2010

Driv'in a Big Rig

Guess what???? This spring when Carlam was down for a visit, he let me drive a 5 Ton truck!!!! For those of you not in the know, this is a SEMI!!!!! Air brakes and everything and even the pull down horn!!!!! I was very excited and SUPER intimidated, but he showed me how to do it and I got to drive it about...... a mile. Yep, but that was enough for me and another thing that I can add to my checklist of accomplishments!!!

THE TRUCK
I told you it was a SEMI

Doing the check of everything before I got to drive.
Carlam took me through all the steps before I got in the
driver's seat.

Carlam and I before we headed out. Claire is the photographer.

In the truck and ready to go!!!!

Checking behind me and freaking out because there is a car
behind me and I did not want to roll backwards and
squish it like a bug!!!

Claire and her bunny came along for the ride.
Daniel decided that it wasn't worth losing his life over.



Claire took Carlam's picture with Bunny too!

The end of our drive. Great fun!!!

Bunny is too exhausted to get out of the truck, poor bunny!










2 comments:

chiropollock said...

Nicely Done Bunny. Glad there was someone around to keep all those hoodlums in line!

Jenn said...

Tell me the trucking song: "Convoy" is not going through your head right now. If you don't know it, don't stop, go directly to itunes and have a listen. You have to get the orignal - not the silly paul brandt cover.

So proud of you! Just another example of how you kick ass!