Monday, March 17, 2008

Visit with Boscoe and Sammy


When Stephanie was home for her unexpected visit, we made a trip to MB for a funeral and were so lucky to have Jenn, Jason and Maddie Markosky have us stay with them. Now, the big highlight for Stephanie was meeting Maddie and I have to admit, that was pretty special, but I was very happy to be there for other reasons. To visit my beagle best friends, Boscoe and Sammy!!!!! I just think they are the most fabulous dogs and I love spending time with them. I took some goodies with me, of course, and Boscoe got a new Screaming Monkey and a new Screaming Gorilla. He immediately destroyed the Screaming Gorilla and then settled in to love up the Screaming Monkey. The monkey is definitely his favorite. Jenn let me know that he has one frozen in his Aunty Lisa's backyard and hopefully it will warm up enough for him to get that one back. In the mean time, he has his new one to enjoy. I wasn't thinking when I left or I would have brought chicken treats for Sammy, but I know that she is happy to have Boscoe occupied for the time being.


This is the wonderful spunky Boscoe! He is really lov'in his new monkey.



This is Sammy. She is super sweet and Jenn calls her "our Eeyore". She is just having a little sleep.



No comments: