Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Visitor in the Pasture

Tuesday morning started out kind of rough.  Daniel was sure I was just being mean spirited waking him up in the dark, but after some negotiating, he made it upstairs for some Special K and he and Claire were on the bus on time.  
I was checking my email and got up refill my coffee cup shortly after 8:00 am and saw out the big diningroom window that we had a visitor by the garbage can.  I took these shots as he ventured back out to the pasture, around the pond and away up the hill.  Very exciting and now Curtis says he needs a new gun (sigh).

4 comments:

Mrs. Mathis' Homeroom said...

Is that a WOLF?!

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

No, it is a Coyote! Wolves are much bigger. This guy propably only weighs about 40 lbs.

Mrs. Mathis' Homeroom said...

Of course it's a coyote! LOL I knew it was kind of small for a wolf and too big for a fox. LOL

Colleen Pollock-Patience said...

You make me laugh Renee!